@@About Us^Basic Principles & Declaration on the Rights of Patients
Basic Principles & Declaration on the Rights of Patients
- 1. Providing safe and high-quality medical care as a patient-centered hospital.
- 2. Contributing to society through the development and practice of new treatments.
- 3. Fostering medical professionals with a sense of mission, responsibility as well as compassion.
Declaration on the Rights of Patients
We respect patients' rights based on the medical ethics and our principles.
- 1. You have the right to receive quality medical care with dignity and respect.
- 2. You have the right to receive a full explanation and to make a decision on your own treatment.
- 3. You have the right to have your privacy protected.
Patient Rights & Professional Ethics
You are entitled to the rights above, however, your co-operation is necessary in order for us to provide you with the best possible medical care.
Kyoto University Hospital 54 Kawaharacho, Shogoin, Sakyo-ku Kyoto,606-8507, JAPAN
Please note that we cannot answer questions regarding health issues over the phone.
Copyright © Kyoto University Hospital. All Rights Reserved.