What to Bring
Items to bring for your hospital stay.
Personal seal (inkan), Basic items such as toiletries, cups, chopsticks, towels, inside shoes with heels covered
- *Write your name on all your belongings.
- *Daily necessities are sold at a store in the basement of the north ward.
- *Beddings (blankets, sheets and pillows) are provided during your hospital stay.
- *Rental pajamas are available for 178 yen per day (165 yen for midwifery care clothing in the department of obstetrics).
- Situations are slightly different depending on clinical departments. Explanation is given at each ward.
- To avoid theft, do not bring a large amount of cash and valuables.
Kyoto Chuo Shinkin Bank ATM is located on the 1st floor of the outpatient ward. Kyoto Bank ATM and a post office are located on the 1st floor of the outpatient ward.